Check Qatar Visa Requirements For Bangladeshi Citizens 2023
Qatar, a small but vibrant country located on the northeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, offers a unique and fascinating tourism experience. Known for its modern cities, rich cultural heritage, and stunning landscapes, Qatar has become an increasingly popular destination for travelers from all over the world.
A visa application is always an important step before boarding into this country. But the complicated process makes you confused, and you are too tired to wait for hours at the embassy or consulate. This article shares with you, a Bangladeshi citizen, a new system visa application, the most convenient solution for your Qatar trip. Let’s explore a Qatar visa for Bangladeshi citizens: requirements, how to apply, and fees through the latest updates in 2023 with Qatar Immigration Services.
Qatar Visa for Bangladeshi Citizens - The latest updates
1. Are Bangladeshi citizens required a Qatar visa to enter?
Yes, Bangladesh is not an exempted visa country for Qatar, so Bangladeshi citizens need to have a Qatar visa to enter the country legally.
What is a Qatar e-Visa?
It was launched on 23 June 2017 by the Qatari Government, Qatar e-Visa ( Qatar electronic visa), known as a Qatar tourist visa, allows foreign nationals to visit the Persian Gulf state. More than 200 countries are eligible for Qatar e-Visa and can apply quickly to The Qatar Immigration Services without visiting and waiting at the Qatar Embassy.
On the other hand, besides its convenience, the applicant needs to adapt to some conditions of this type of e-visa such as:
- The Qatar e-Visa is valid as a single entry permit.
- The validity of Qatar can vary from 1 month to 2 months depending on which type of visa that travelers apply for.
- A valid Qatar e-Visa only accepts passport holders to stay within 30 days from the day of arrival for tourism purposes.
Check Qatar e-Visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens
The Qatar tourist visa online application is simple at The Qatar Immigration Services. First of all, you have to prepare enough of the required documents for visa application. Bangladeshi citizens are eligible to apply for this type of visa. Follow Qatar visa requirements for Bangladeshi citizens below:
- A valid Bangladeshi passport: The passport is valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into the country. The Qatar e-Visa is electronically linked to your passport, so kindly make sure you use the same passport during the application process. Also, if the traveler’s passport is lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise rendered invalid and has to be replaced, they must reapply for the Qatar e-Visa with a new passport.
- The applicant's color photograph, which must be no older than six months.
- Hotel booking reservations in Qatar
- Current email address
- Credit or debit card to make online payment
- For a 2-month validity visa, travelers must provide a valid visa or residency in the US, the UK, Canada, Schengen, Australia, or New Zealand, or of countries in GCC.
We would like to remind you that only citizens coming from eligible countries can apply for a Qatar tourist e-visa. Otherwise, they have to obtain traditional visas at the Qatar Embassy. Check your eligibility at Qatar visa requirements for international countries.
Bangladeshi citizens should remember to check Qatar Visa requirements
2. How to apply for a Qatar tourist visa for Bangladeshi citizens quickly?
We will give you a step-by-step guide on applying for a Qatar visa for Bangladeshi passport holders. Kindly make sure your requirements are enough and correct. Follow 04 simple steps below:
Step 1: You have to fill out the visa application form from Qatar Immigration Services. The required information included:
- Full name, date of birth, passport number, and some personal details
- Your trip information, such as date of arrival and departure
Step 2: Make a payment following the services you registered for. After receiving the full payment, we will ask for some information to complete your payment.
Step 3: Check your email and obtain a Qatar visa. The processing time depends on the types of visa services you choose, averaging 03 business days.
Step 4: Get a stamp on your passport with a valid passport and an e-Visa.
It is advisable to print out 02 copies of your e-Visa to show to airline staff at the airport and keep it during the Qatar travel trip.
3. How much does a Qatar visa online application cost?
The Qatar Immigration Services offers an affordable fee for a Qatar visa application from Bangladesh. In general, there are 02 types of visas the applicant needs to pay: the government fee and the services fee. Both are paid prior to processing, and the government fee is not refundable, regardless of the application result.
Regarding the government fee, this fee is charged to The Qatar Immigration Department to process your visa order. The service fee depends on the types of visa processing and the number of applicants. It covers the entire application process, from applying online to getting a stamp at the international airport.
Normally, a visa application is processed within 03 business days. But at The Qatar Immigration Services, we provide various timing processing services, an additional fee, of course, is requested. You should take into consideration below:
- Normal: For those who would like to get an e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get an e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get an e-Visa within 5 business hours.
We accept payment methods, including electronic payment (Visa, Master Card, Amex, Paypal) and bank transfers. It is noted that any changes after payment are charged as a new application, so you can read more at Visa Fees Information and Payment Guidelines on our website.
Qatar Visa Fees for Bangladeshi Citizens
Travel Insurance is necessary for every single trip, especially overseas trips. Qatar Travel Insurance provides coverage and protection against various unforeseen circumstances that may occur during your trip, such as Medical Coverage, Trip Cancellation or Interruption, Baggage and Personal Belongings, Travel Delay, Personal Liability, and Emergency Assistance.
Hopefully, this article is helpful to your trip, and you will have a wonderful time in Qatar. If you have any concerns related to Qatar e-Visa for Bangladeshi citizens, do not hesitate to contact us.