e-Visa Fees Instruction
There are two kinds of Qatar e-Visa fee that you have to pay for to get your e-Visa to Qatar, including e-Visa service fee and Qatar Government fee:
1. Qatar e-Visa Service Fee
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during a Qatar e-Visa processing from consulting about the Qatar e-Visa, receiving, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the status and results to collecting the e-Visa from Qatar Government then sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped when arriving at the Qatar ports.
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|Hayya Card||US$ 69||US$ 67||US$ 65||US$ 62||US$ 55||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 5 business hours.
2. Qatar e-Visa Government Fee
Government fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay for the Qatar Immigration Department to process e-Visa. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for e-Visa.
Any changes after paying The Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
|Type of visa||Government fee (US$)|
|Hayya Card||US$ 28|
- You can use e-Visa for tourist, sightseeing.
- Visa holders cannot work in Qatar during their stay.
- Valid passport not less than 6 months
- The passport should have at least one blank page for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A visa to Qatar once approved and issued is valid for travel within 30 days.
- The beneficiary is permitted to travel freely between Qatar and Oman during the validity period of the visa provided that you shall not leave for a third country during the period. In that case you have to apply for a new visa again
- The maximum number of days a visitor may stay in Qatar is 30 days.