Qatar Visa Requirements For Australians: Check Updates
- What do you know about the Qatar e-Visa/Hayya Entry Visa?
- Do Australians need to have a Qatar visa to enter the country?
- Qatar visa requirements for Australian citizens
- How to apply for a Qatar visa for Australian applicants
- How much is a visa for Qatar from Australia?
- Some advice for Australians from Qatar Immigration Services
Qatar is your dream destination this year and you wish to make a leisure trip. What should we prepare for a Qatar trip? A Qatar visa application is needed. If you have no time to wait and apply for a visa at the embassy or consulate, we highly recommend you apply for a Qatar e-Visa (electronic visa) as a new solution.
The Qatar e-Visa, also known as the Hayya Entry Visa or a Qatar tourist visa, is a digital visa that allows international friends to travel to this country, including Australian citizens. This type of visa simplifies the process of visa application and helps the applicants save time and effort. However, the Qatar e-Visa has its requirements. This article will present more about Qatar e-Visa requirements for Australian citizens, as well as how to apply and fees.
Everything about Qatar e-Visa for Australian citizens
What do you know about the Qatar e-Visa/Hayya Entry Visa?
You should be aware of Qatar e-Visa’s functions and purposes before applying to avoid mistakes:
- With a valid Qatar e-Visa, Australians can stay in Qatar for a maximum of 30 days.
- Qatar e-Visa serves tourism purposes and leisure activities.
- Qatar e-Visa is valid as a single entry authorization. You need to re-apply if you return to Qatar.
- From the day of issue, the Qatar e-Visa is valid for a month (30 days).
Do Australians need to have a Qatar visa to enter the country?
Yes, Australians need to have a Qatar visa to enter the country for tourism purposes. The good news is that Australian passport holders are eligible for Qatar e-Visa applications. They can obtain this visa instead of visiting the Qatar Embassy for a traditional visa.
Qatar visa requirements for Australian citizens
This is an important step because you have to prepare the required documents to correctly apply for a Qatar visa online. Take note of the following things below:
- An Australian passport: The passport is valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival. The passport must have 02 blank pages to receive a visa stamp.
- Airline-made reservations for flights
- A functioning email account is needed to obtain an e-Visa.
- Make the online charge payment with a credit or debit card.
- The tourist must show proof of residency in one of the US, UK, Canada, Schengen, Australia, or New Zealand to obtain a valid visa for 3 months.
Check Qatar visa requirements for Australian citizens
How to apply for a Qatar visa for Australian applicants
After preparing enough of the required documents, it’s time to apply for a visa. Following the instructions on how to apply for a Qatar visa for Australian citizens through Qatar Immigration Services’ system:
- Step 1: Complete the visa application form. Declare honestly the basic information: personal and trip details. Make sure they are all correct.
- Step 2: Make a payment. At that time, we will request some information to complete your application, kindly provide it.
- Step 3: Receive a Qatar valid visa through your email address.
- Step 4: Receive a visa stamp at the international airport with a valid visa and passport.
How much is a visa for Qatar from Australia?
There are 02 types of visa fees you have to pay:
- The Government fee: This fee is charged to the Qatar Immigration Department to process your application.
- The Services fees: This fee depends on the type of timing service you request and the number of applicants registered.
So what are the timing services that Qatar Immigration Services has? There are 03 types of services we have:
- Normal: Your Qatar visa will be approved after 03 business days.
- Urgent: This service helps you get a visa after 01 business day.
- Super Urgent: You will receive a Qatar visa quickly after 05 business hours.
Regarding the payment methods, the Australian applicant can pay via electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal) and bank transfers (Bank of Cyprus)).
Check Qatar visa fees for Australian citizens
Some advice for Australians from Qatar Immigration Services
In the visa application and Qatar entry process, there will be some solutions that Australians probably should know clearly. Consider some useful advice from Qatar Immigration Services:
- Apply for a visa as soon as possible, at least a week before boarding a flight to Qatar to avoid delays.
- When approved, the national passport is linked electronically to the Qatar visa. If your passport is lost or damaged, you have to apply for a new visa. Make sure just the same passport is used during the visa application process and entering the country.
- Make your travel arrangements carefully and then apply. Any changes after payment will be charged as a new application.
- For a 3-month validity visa, the citizens can apply as long as they have eligible passports including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Schengen countries, Australia, or New Zealand.
- In case, Qatar e-Visa/Hayya Entry Visa requirements are not suitable for your plan, you can apply for a traditional visa at the Qatar Embassy. If coming from another country, check more eligibility at Check Qatar visa requirements on our website.
- The permitted staying time for every visa is 30 days, and the penalty is 200 QAR, approximately $55, for every night you overstay.
- Because the entire application process happens online, you can check status at Qatar visa status to follow.
- Travel Insurance is not required as an entry requirement but it is truly necessary for an overseas trip.
- In general, the Qatar e-Visa or Hayya Entry Visa accepts international friends entering the country through Hamad International Airport (Doha), the home of the national airline Qatar Airways. In this case, visitors coming from GCC countries can enter through various transportation methods but these need to be researched carefully.
Hopefully, this article, Qatar visa requirements for Australian citizens, is useful to your Qatar trip. When applying via our services, we will support the applicant's entire process, from filling out the visa application form to receiving the stamp at the international airport. Therefore, if you have any questions or concerns, let us know.