Check Qatar Visa Requirements For Belgian Citizens
- 1. Introduction of Qatar e-Visa and Things You Need To Know
- 2. How to apply for a Qatar tourist visa: The guide from Qatar Immigration Services
- 3. Check the prices of a Qatar visa application from Belgium
- 4. Some useful tips for your Qatar visa application: Do not ignore
Qatar is a sovereign country located in Western Asia, occupying a small peninsula on the northeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula. The Persian Gulf borders and shares its only land border with Saudi Arabia. The capital city of Qatar is Doha, which is also the largest city and the economic center of the country.
When traveling overseas, a visa application is a crucial step. Qatar offers an online visa application (e-Visa) system that allows eligible travelers to obtain their visas electronically without the need to visit an embassy or consulate. So this article will introduce you, a Belgian applicant, to how to apply for a Qatar e-Visa conveniently. Besides, Qatar visa requirements for Belgian citizens are the things you can not ignore to have a smooth visa application. Let’s explore this type of visa with Qatar Immigration Services.
Introduction of Qatar e-Visa and the things you need to know
1. Introduction of Qatar e-Visa and Things You Need To Know
About Qatar electronic Visa or Hayya Entry Visa
Qatar e-Visa or Hayya Entry Visa is a digital authorization that allows eligible nationals to enter Qatar for allowable purposes such as tourism, conferences, and leisure activities.
Besides, Qatar e-Visa has functions that you need to be aware of. Take notes below:
- Once approved, Qatar e-Visa will be valid for up to 30 days.
- The Qatar e-visa is granted to those who wish to participate in tourist or business activities in the country.
- With a Qatar e-Visa, Belgian visa holders can stay in Qatar within 30 days from the arrival date
- Qatar e-Visa is acceptable as a single entry authorization.
As a tourist, do Belgian citizens need to have a Qatar visa?
Yes, Belgian citizens have to apply for a valid Qatar visa to enter the country legally.
Check Qatar visa requirements for Belgian citizens: The new updates
We would like to press that checking Qatar visa requirements before applying is truly important. Therefore, take note of the following requirements:
- A Belgian passport: The passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the date of arrival.
- An up-to-date color picture of the applicant that was snapped within the last six months.
- A hotel reservation in Qatar is also necessary when you apply for a visa online
- Current email address
- Credit or debit card to make online payment
- For a 2-month validity visa, travelers are required to provide a valid visa or residency in the US, the UK, Canada, Schengen, Australia, or New Zealand, or of countries in the GCC.
Check Qatar visa requirements for Belgian citizens
2. How to apply for a Qatar tourist visa: The guide from Qatar Immigration Services
The application form is required to be filled out. Also, you have to make a payment prior to processing your visa application. For details, kindly check the step-by-step instructions below:
Step 1: Access our visa application form and fill out the information we request. Double-check to make sure no errors.
Step 2: Make your payment and finish some remaining requests.
Step 3: Receive your Qatar valid visa through an email address.
Step 4: Print out the Qatar e-Visa into 02 hard copies to present to airline staff. Then, receive a stamp on your passport.
3. Check the prices of a Qatar visa application from Belgium
There are 02 types of fees the applicants must pay when applying for a Qatar electronic visa at Qatar Immigration Services:
- The Government Fees
This fee will be charged to the Qatar Immigration Department to solve your visa order. Travelers should note that this is a non-refundable fee regardless of the application’s result.
- The Services Fees
This fee depends on the types of timing services you choose. It usually charges an affordable amount for normal visa services per applicant. At Qatar Immigration Services, we have 03 available options:
- Normal: For those who want an e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get an e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get an e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Regarding payment methods, we accept payment via electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal) and bank transfers.
Check the prices of a Qatar visa application from Belgium
4. Some useful tips for your Qatar visa application: Do not ignore
Aim for an advantageous visa application and a memorable trip, Qatar Immigration Services shares with you some tips that will probably be useful to you:
- Once the Qatar e-Visa is approved, it is linked to your national passport electronically. If your passport is lost, damaged, or stolen, we regret to inform you that your e-visa will be invalid, and you need to apply for a new one.
- After preparing enough of the required documents, apply for a visa as soon as possible, at least a week, to avoid interruption.
- The Government fee is not refundable, no matter if your application is approved. Therefore, make your travel arrangements carefully. Any changes after payment will be charged as a new application. Make reference to Qatar visa fee information and Payment Guidelines.
- If travelers wish to apply for a 02-month visa, they need to show the eligible passport coming from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Schengen countries, Australia, or New Zealand.
- In case Qatar e-Visa requirements are not suitable for your demands, you can apply for a traditional visa through the Qatar Embassy—research more visa requirements for other countries on our website.
- As previously mentioned, the allowable time is 30 days. If you are overstayed, the fine is 200 QAR, approximately $55, for every overstay night. Be noticeable.
- Recently, Travel Insurance is not required as a visa requirement, but this is necessary. Wholeheartedly we think you should purchase Travel Insurance for your security.
- To feel more secure, you can follow the status of your Qatar visa at Check Qatar visa status.
- When entering the country, Hamad International Airport (Doha) is usually used as a main entry port. However, GCC citizens can enter via different transportation, but they should research carefully.
All the things you should know about a Qatar visa for Belgian citizens are presented in this article. Qatar Immigration Services will support the applicant's entire process, from filling out the visa application to receiving a stamp at the international airport. Any questions or concerns will be welcomed.