Qatar Visa For Japanese Citizens: Requirements And Processing
- Information on Qatar e-Visa/Qatar tourist visa
- What are the Qatar tourist visa requirements for Japanese?
- Please ensure you have the following necessary documents ready:
- How to conveniently apply for a Qatar visa?
- What is the cost of applying for a Qatar visit visa from Japan?
- Take note of some FAQs for a smooth Qatar visa application
- What if I have 02 national passports?
- Can I apply for a 03-month validity visa as a Japanese citizen?
- Can I use a credit or debit card to make a payment for my Qatar visa?
- Can I stay longer than 30 days with a Qatar e-Visa?
- How can I obtain the status of my Qatar visa online from Japan?
- Is Travel Insurance recommended for my trip?
- Can I apply for a Qatar visa at the Qatar Embassy?
Qatar has gained recognition for its sports initiatives and has hosted numerous major international events. In 2022, it will become the first Arab country to host the FIFA World Cup. With its world-class facilities and infrastructure, Qatar has established itself as a sought-after destination for international sporting events.
Applying for a visa is an obvious and crucial step in the process. This article aims to introduce you to a new solution for your journey called the Qatar e-Visa, also known as the Hayya Entry Visa. If you want to learn more about the requirements, application process, and fees associated with the Qatar e-Visa for Japanese citizens, don't overlook this article. We hope it proves useful for your upcoming trip.
Qatar Visa for Japanese Citizens: Requirements and Processing
Information on Qatar e-Visa/Qatar tourist visa
The Qatar e-Visa, also known as the Hayya Entry Visa, is an online visa that allows eligible passport holders to apply and visit Qatar for tourism or other permissible reasons.
Important: Japanese citizens ARE REQUIRED a Qatar visa to enter the country legally and can apply for this type of visa for more comfort.
Furthermore, it is crucial to remember the following key points:
- The Qatar e-Visa is exclusively for applicants intending to visit the country for tourism purposes or other valid reasons.
- Once approved, the Qatar visa obtained online is valid for a single entry.
- Visitors with a valid e-Visa for Qatar can stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days.
What are the Qatar tourist visa requirements for Japanese?
Please ensure you have the following necessary documents ready:
- A valid Japanese passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and at least 2 blank pages.
- Hotel booking confirmation.
- An active email address to receive the approved e-Visa.
- A credit or debit card to make the online payment for the visa fee.
Qatar Visa Requirements for Japanese Citizens
How to conveniently apply for a Qatar visa?
Once you have gathered all the necessary Qatar visa requirements for Japanese citizens, apply for your visa as soon as possible, at least one week before your flight departure. Follow the steps below:
- Begin by accessing the Qatar visa application form on the website and ensure that you fill it out accurately and completely.
- Next, make the payment for the visa services.
- After your application is approved, an official Qatar visa will be issued and sent to you via the email address you provided.
- Finally, carefully review the information on the visa. It is recommended to print two copies of the visa for presentation to airline staff and to obtain a visa stamp.
Hamad International Airport in Doha is the primary port of entry for air travelers. Japanese citizens may have other entry options but should conduct further research.
What is the cost of applying for a Qatar visit visa from Japan?
Qatar Immigration Services has two types of fees that apply to every applicant: government fees and service fees.
- Government fees: This fee is charged by the Qatar Immigration Department for processing your application.
- Service fees: These fees are determined by the services provided and the number of applicants. They are paid to our service provider to assist you throughout the visa application process.
We offer three options for your Qatar trip including Normal, Urgent, and Super Urgent:
- Normal: This is the standard option, and a Qatar visa will be issued within 3 processing days.
- Urgent: In urgent situations, this option allows you to receive a visa within 24 processing hours.
- Super urgent: If you have no time to wait for a response, this option is available. You will receive a valid visa within 5 processing hours.
Qatar Visa Fees for Japanese Citizens
Take note of some FAQs for a smooth Qatar visa application
What if I have 02 national passports?
Kindly ensure that only one passport is used during the visa application process. Once your Qatar visa application is approved, it is linked to your national passport. If your passport is lost or stolen, you will need to apply for a new visa.
Can I apply for a 03-month validity visa as a Japanese citizen?
A single Qatar visa application is valid for one month. To apply for a visa with a validity of three months, you must hold an eligible passport from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Schengen countries, Australia, or New Zealand.
Can I use a credit or debit card to make a payment for my Qatar visa?
Yes, Japanese applicants can make payments through electronic methods such as Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, or bank transfers. For more information, please refer to the Payment Guidelines.
Any changes to your application after payment will be considered a new application. Therefore, carefully consider all arrangements before making the payment.
Can I stay longer than 30 days with a Qatar e-Visa?
Unfortunately, you can not. Remember that the Qatar e-Visa allows for a stay of up to 30 days. Avoid overstaying to prevent fines and being placed on Qatar's blacklist. The penalty for each overstayed night is 200 QAR, approximately $55.
How can I obtain the status of my Qatar visa online from Japan?
Once you apply for a Qatar tourist visa at Qatar Immigration, stay updated on your Qatar visa status by visiting our website for added peace of mind.
Is Travel Insurance recommended for my trip?
Yes, Travel Insurance is always necessary for an abroad trip. Travel Insurance is not required as a visa requirement, but wholeheartedly, you should buy it for your security.
Can I apply for a Qatar visa at the Qatar Embassy?
Yes, if the online requirements for the Qatar e-Visa are not suitable for your circumstances, you can visit the Qatar Embassy or Consulate in Japan to apply for a traditional visa. Check the Qatar visa requirements for more eligibility information.
In summary, the Qatar e-Visa provides a convenient solution for Japanese citizens. Qatar Immigration Services offers comprehensive support, from filling out the visa application form to receiving a visa stamp at the international airport. Feel free to reach out to us with any concerns or questions.