Qatar Visa For Kenyan Citizens: Requirements And Processing
- Get knowledge about a Qatar visa for Kenyans
- What are Qatar visa requirements for Kenyan holders?
- How to apply for a Qatar tourist visa conveniently?
- How much does a Qatar visit visa application cost?
- Take notes of some useful FAQs for a smooth Qatar visa application
Qatar has one of the highest per capita incomes in the world, primarily due to its vast reserves of natural gas and oil. It is the world's leading exporter of liquefied natural gas (LNG) and has significant oil reserves as well. Qatar has used its wealth to diversify its economy and invest in various sectors, including finance, real estate, tourism, and sports.
Do not hesitate anymore, plan a journey to Qatar right away. Visa application is obvious and important. This article will introduce to you, a Kenyan citizen, a new solution for your abroad trip, this is the Qatar e-Visa (Qatar electronic visa), also known as a Hayya Entry Visa. If you would like to explore more about Qatar e-Visa for requirements Kenyan citizens, as well as how to apply and fees, do not ignore this article. Hopefully, it will be useful for your trip.
Qatar Visa For Kenyan Citizens: Requirements And Processing
Get knowledge about a Qatar visa for Kenyans
Qatar e-Visa or Hayya Entry Visa is issued online and accepts eligible passport holders to apply and visit Qatar for tourism or other allowable purposes.
Kenyan citizens need to have a Qatar visa to enter the country legally. Fortunately, Kenyan citizens can apply for a Qatar e-Visa for more convenience.
Moreover, there are some main functions you should remember carefully:
- Qatar e-Visa allows only the applicant to enter the country for tourism purposes and other suitable reasons.
- Once approved, the Qatar visa online is valid as a single entry authorization.
- With a valid e-Visa for Qatar, visitors can stay for up to 30 days.
What are Qatar visa requirements for Kenyan holders?
Kindly prepare some of the required documents below:
- A Kenyan passport that is valid for not under 06 months. 02 blank pages are required.
- Hotel booking confirmation.
- Current email address to receive a valid e-Visa.
- Credit or debit card to pay the online fee
Qatar Visa Requirements For Kenyan Citizens
How to apply for a Qatar tourist visa conveniently?
After preparing enough Qatar visa requirements for Kenyan citizens, do not let the grass grow under your feet, apply for a visa at least a week before boarding your flight. Follow our instructions below:
- Firstly, you have to access our visa application form on the website and need to declare it completely. Do not forget to make sure the entire information is correct.
- Secondly, make a payment for your services.
- Thirdly, after approval, an official Qatar visa will be issued and sent to you through an email address.
- Finally, check the information on the visa. It is advisable to print off 02 copies of the visa to present to the airline staff and receive a visa stamp.
You can easily follow your Qatar visa status on our website to feel more secure. Regarding the Port of Entry, the primary port of entry for travelers arriving by air is Hamad International Airport in Doha. The Kenyan citizens can enter other entries but need to research more.
How much does a Qatar visit visa application cost?
Qatar Immigration Services offers 02 types of fees that every applicant has to pay: the government fees and services fees.
- Government fees: This fee will be charged to the Qatar Immigration Department to process your order.
- Service fees: This fee is up to your services and the number of applicants. This fee is paid to our service provider to support you during your visa application process.
We have 03 options for your Qatar trip including Normal, Urgent, and Super Urgent:
- Normal: This is a common option. A Qatar visa will be issued after 03 processing days.
- Urgent: In urgent situations, this option helps you get a visa after 24 processing hours.
- Super urgent: If you have no time to wait for the response, this option is for you. You will have a valid visa after 05 processing hours.
Qatar Visa Fees For Kenyan Citizens
Take notes of some useful FAQs for a smooth Qatar visa application
What if I have 02 passports when applying for a Qatar visa?
Kindly make sure only one passport is used during the visa application. When applying successfully, your Qatar visa online is connected to your national passport. In case the passport is lost or stolen, unfortunately, you have to apply for a new visa.
Can I extend my validity visa to Qatar?
Per visa application is valid for a month. If you would like to apply for a 03-month visa, you must have an eligible passport from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Schengen countries, Australia, or New Zealand.
How do I make a payment for my Qatar visa application?
The Kenyan applicant can pay via electronic payment (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal) and bank transfers. More Information at Payment Guidelines.
Any changes to your application after payment will be considered a new application. Think carefully about all the arrangements and then make a payment.
Can I overstay in Qatar for longer than 30 days with my Qatar e-Visa?
No, you can not. As previously presented, Qatar e-Visa accepts holders to stay in Qatar within 30 days. Do overstay if you do not want to be fined and on the blacklist of Qatar. The penalty can be 200 QAR, approximately $55, for every overstayed night.
If Qatar visa online requirements are not suitable for your conditions, you can visit the Qatar Embassy or Consulate to apply for a traditional visa. Check more eligibility at Qatar visa requirements.
Is Travel Insurance required for my Qatar trip?
Travel Insurance is not a mandatory document, but wholeheartedly, it is necessary for your trip. Purchase it for your security.
In summary, Qatar e-Visa is truly a convenient solution for Kenyan citizens. When applying to Qatar Immigration Services, the applicant is supported entirely, from filling out the visa application form until receiving a stamp at the international airport. Any concerns or questions will be encouraged, so do not hesitate to contact us.