Do I need a visa to go to Qatar?
Travellers who wish to visit Qatar must have the correct documentation before arriving in the country. Having all the proper paperwork will save you problems or even a denied entry. Border control will check that you have a valid passport and additional documents according to your purpose of travel and nationality.
If you are a citizen of an eligible country and are travelling to Qatar for tourism purposes, then you must process your electronic visa before your trip. This e-Visa can be used over a period of one month and for a stay of up to 30 days from the date of arrival.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What advantages does the Qatar Online visa provide?
- What can I do if I am denied the Qatar e-Visa?
- How do you know your Qatar e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Qatar e-Visa application?
- How long is an Qatar Online visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Qatar e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Qatar Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Qatar Online Visa?
- Who requires a visa to enter Qatar?
- What is a Joint eVisa?
- How Qatar Visa Works?