Do I need to renew my Qatar e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
In order to obtain an e-Visa for Qatar the applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon date of arrival. In case you had to renew your passport because it was lost or stolen, or you had to change information, or the passport expired you will need to apply for a new Qatar e-Visa.
When you apply online for the electronic visa for Qatar all information must be accurate and precise and match the data of your ordinary passport.
In the case that your e-Visa has expired, you will need to complete a new online application. Remember that the electronic visa for Qatar is meant to be used over one month period and grants the visitor a stay of up to 30 days.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What advantages does the Qatar Online visa provide?
- What can I do if I am denied the Qatar e-Visa?
- How do you know your Qatar e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Qatar e-Visa application?
- How long is an Qatar Online visa valid for?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Qatar Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Qatar Online Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to Qatar?
- Who requires a visa to enter Qatar?
- What is a Joint eVisa?
- How Qatar Visa Works?