What is a Joint eVisa?
A Joint eVisa is an official document which allows you to travel freely between Qatar and Oman.
Applicants obtain their visas electronically after entering required information and making payments by a credit or debit card.
Passport control officers at ports of entry can verify your e-Visa on their system.
As in the case of other visas, respective Qatar officials at the ports of entry reserve the right to deny entry into Qatar to a holder of an e-Visa without any explanation.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What advantages does the Qatar Online visa provide?
- What can I do if I am denied the Qatar e-Visa?
- How do you know your Qatar e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Qatar e-Visa application?
- How long is an Qatar Online visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Qatar e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Qatar Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Qatar Online Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to Qatar?
- Who requires a visa to enter Qatar?
- How Qatar Visa Works?