As an applicant, you must be a citizen of an eligible country and hold an ordinary passport with a validity of 6 months from your arrival date.
The following information will be required during the application process for a Qatar eVisa application form:
- Name, surname, and date of birth
- Nationality as stated in the passport you are using in the application
- Passport details such as the number, issuing country, date of issue, and expiration.
- A valid and current email address and a contact number
- A valid payment method such as a credit or debit card
We always advise that you should check carefully Qatar visa requirements for your own country before processing your visa application to avoid misunderstandings that delay your visa application process.