Who requires a visa to enter Qatar?
A citizen of a foreign country, wishing to enter The Qatar, generally must first obtain an e-Visa
Nationals of the countries listed below may be issued with an e-Visa upon application
The following nationalities are allowed to use the e-Visa system:
The United States, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece , Finland, Spain, Monaco, the Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Lichtenstein, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, South Korea.
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- What advantages does the Qatar Online visa provide?
- What can I do if I am denied the Qatar e-Visa?
- How do you know your Qatar e-Visa?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Qatar e-Visa application?
- How long is an Qatar Online visa valid for?
- Do I need to renew my Qatar e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Qatar Online Visa application?
- Are children required to apply for Qatar Online Visa?
- Do I need a visa to go to Qatar?
- Who requires a visa to enter Qatar?
- What is a Joint eVisa?
- How Qatar Visa Works?
HOW CAN WE HELP?
NEED HELP 24/7
How it works ?
APPLY WITH CONFIDENCE