Terms of Service Agreement for Qatar Visa
This Qatar Visa Services Agreement (this "Agreement") is entered into by and between Qatar Immigration Services and you, and is made effective as of the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of your use of Qatar Immigration Services Services (the "Services").
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, Qatar Immigration Services's Universal Terms of Service Agreement, any plan limits, product disclaimers or other restrictions presented to you on Qatar Visa landing page of the Qatar Immigration Services website (www.Qatarvisa.org.in) of which are incorporated here in by reference.
1. Qatar eVisa eligibility / non-eligibility
- Citizens with valid passports mentioned countries on our website.
- Your passport must be valid for at least six months.
- When applying applicants must be outside Qatar.
- A person who is a resident of Qatar and /or works in Qatar.
- A person who is declared personal non granted by Government of Qatar and is not the subject of a black list or any warning circular or other restrictive list.
- The electronic visa for Qatar allows its holder to visit the country for a maximum duration of ninety (90) days.
- The e-Visa is a single-entry or multiple-entry visa that allows its holder to enter and exit Qatar once or multiple times.
- The Qatar eVisa is valid for a period of thirty (30) days.
3. Obligation of Clients
- Providing correct personal information as requested on our website.
- Making full payment for our services.
- Clients have to sign the authorization form to confirm the transaction.
- Any changes after paying the Qatar Government Fee will be charged as a new application.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 3 days, the service is understood to be completed.
There are two kinds of Qatar eVisa fees that you have to pay for to get your visa on arrival to Qatar, including visa service fee and Qatar Government fee:
Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for service during an Qatar eVisa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the eVisa from Qatar Government and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at the Qatar checkpoints when arriving.
Qatar Government Fee:
Government fee is the amount that the applicant has to pay for the Qatar Immigration Department to process visa. Our system will automatically send a confirmation email for you to double check the applicant's information.
Notes: Qatar Immigration Services starts an execution phase only after the receipt of the full payment of the fees. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by Qatar Immigration Services, which is usually HKD (Hong Kong Dollar). The Client is not authorized to withhold fees and interests due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same manner, any right of offset on the part of the Client is hereby excluded.
5. Our responsibility
- Processing visa as customer's request.
- Supporting all the visa information.
- In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
- We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
Qatar Immigration Services accepts many different payment methods and offers many ways for you to make your payments through Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
The following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Dinner Club…
We are not be held responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip…. in case your visa application or entry is declined. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
We strongly recommend that you should apply for your Qatar visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
Date format: dd/mm/yyyy - 20th October 2010.
Working days: All weekdays except Saturday, Sunday, public holidays or other holidays announced by Qatar Government.
Working hours: 8.00 AM to 16.00 PM, GMT+3 in every working day.
Cut-off time: At 13.00 PM, GMT+3 in every working days. Any order of services after Cut-off time will be next Working days.
9. Refundable and non-refundable
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.
- Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- All Fees, once the application is received/processed, are non-refundable.
- If you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.
10. Contact us
Qatar Immigration Services