Qatar Visa For Iranian Citizens: Requirements And Processing
- 1. Qatar visa for Iranian citizens: Check requirements 2023
- 2. Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Qatar visa
- 3. Check the price of applying for a Qatar visa online from Iran
- 4. Advice from Qatar Immigration Services for your Qatar visa application: Do not ignore it!
Don't hesitate any longer; start planning your journey to Qatar now. Applying for a visa is an essential and crucial step. This article introduces you to a new solution for your overseas trip—Qatar e-Visa (Qatar electronic visa), also known as the Hayya Entry Visa. This popular form of tourism authorization is available for citizens of over 195 countries worldwide. Do you wish to learn more about the requirements, application process, and fees associated with the Qatar e-Visa for Iranian citizens, this article provides valuable information. Make sure not to overlook it, as it can greatly assist you in planning your trip.
Qatar visa for Iranian citizens: Requirements and Processing
1. Qatar visa for Iranian citizens: Check requirements 2023
Everything you should know about Qatar visit visa for Iran citizens
The Qatar e-Visa, also known as the Hayya Entry Visa, is an online visa issued to eligible passport holders, enabling them to apply and visit Qatar for tourism or other permissible purposes.
Iranian citizens must obtain a Qatar visa to enter the country legally and we strongly recommend Qatar e-Visa. Additionally, it is important to remember the following key points:
- The Qatar e-Visa allows only the applicant to enter the country for tourism purposes and other appropriate reasons.
- Once approved, the online Qatar visa is valid for a single entry.
- Holders of a valid e-Visa for Qatar can stay in the country for a maximum period of 30 days
Check Qatar visa requirements for Iran passport holders
Kindly prepare some of the required documents below:
- An Iranian passport that is valid for 06 months from arrival date and has 02 blank pages are needed.
- Flight booking reservations from an airline
- Current email address to receive a valid e-Visa.
- Credit or debit card as payment methods.
- A color portrait of the applicant that was taken recently—no more than six months ago.
Qatar visa requirements for Iranian citizens
2. Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Qatar visa
Once you have gathered all the necessary Qatar visa requirements for Iranian citizens, it is time to proceed with the application process through the secure system provided by Qatar Immigration Services. Please follow the instructions below:
- Firstly, access the visa application form on our website and ensure to complete it accurately and comprehensively.
- Secondly, make the required payment for the services.
- Thirdly, once approved, an official Qatar visa will be issued and delivered to you via the provided email address.
- Finally, carefully review the information on the visa. Printing two copies of the visa to present to the airline staff and obtaining a visa stamp is recommended.
3. Check the price of applying for a Qatar visa online from Iran
Qatar Immigration Services provides two types of fees that every applicant must pay: government fees and service fees.
- Government fees: These fees are charged by the Qatar Immigration Department to process your application.
- Service fees: The service fees depend on the services provided and the number of applicants. These fees are paid to the visa services provider.
We offer three service options for your Qatar trip: Normal, Urgent, and Super Urgent:
- Normal: This is the standard option where your Qatar visa will be issued within three processing days.
- Urgent: In urgent situations, this option ensures that you receive your visa within 24 processing hours.
- Super urgent: If you cannot wait for a response, this option is suitable for you. You will receive a valid visa within five processing hours.
Iranian applicants can make payments through electronic methods such as Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and PayPal, as well as bank transfers. For more information, please refer to the Payment Guidelines.
Qatar visa fees for Iranian citizens
4. Advice from Qatar Immigration Services for your Qatar visa application: Do not ignore it!
- Do not delay, apply for your visa as soon as possible, at least a week before your flight departure.
- Once your Qatar visa application is approved, it will be electronically linked to your national passport. If your passport is lost or stolen, you will need to apply for a new visa. Ensure that only one passport is used during the visa application process.
- Each visa application is valid for one month. If you wish to apply for a two-month validity visa, you must hold an eligible passport from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Schengen countries, Australia, or New Zealand.
- If the requirements for the Qatar e-Visa are not suitable for your plan, you can visit the Qatar Embassy or Consulate to apply for a traditional visa. Check the eligibility requirements at Qatar visa requirements.
- Please note that any changes made to your application after payment will be treated as a new application. Therefore, carefully consider all arrangements before making a payment.
- As mentioned earlier, Qatar e-Visa allows holders to stay in Qatar for a maximum of 30 days. Not to overstay your visa to avoid fines and being placed on Qatar's blacklist.
- You can track the status of your Qatar visa on our website to ensure peace of mind.
- Although travel insurance is not mandatory, it is highly recommended for your trip. Purchase it for your security.
- When entering Qatar by air, the primary port of entry is Hamad International Airport in Doha. GCC citizens may have other entry options but should conduct further research.
In summary, Qatar e-Visa provides a convenient solution for Iranian citizens. When applying through Qatar Immigration Services, applicants receive complete support, from filling out the visa application form to receiving a stamp at the international airport. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us.